Thee shall bum on the weekends '

.. and so thee did.

Anyways had a great weekend so far. Took leave on Friday to settle some stuff ie : photoshoot, medical check up, bank, blah blah etc etc. I felt like everything was a total rush on Friday itself. Thank goodness it slowed down after 5pm. Went to the Curve with Lis to do some random shopping and had awesome dinner at Ikea ! Felt like ages since I've been there. Nom noms.
Bought tickets for the bf and I to catch Killers - which was quite a horrid movie but at least it was funny in the sarcastic way. I think the both leads managed to make the movie 'bearable' eventho' the movie suck balls, like really.Woke up like really early today to go to Pyramid with Momzie and bro to get his bloody Iphone and then had Japanese. Noms again.

Got home and felt like I needed to really pamper myself so I pottered off to the nail parlour to get my nails done.

I totally heart my nail parlour. Was getting my nails done whilst watching the Big Bang Theory.

How can I not love my weekends ? :D
Will be going to Bangsar tomorrow to get my brows done this time and sip on some tea.

Oh, finally checked out Empire Gallery today. The bf brought me there and was checking out Village Grocer, yah, I'm auntie like that, whatever.

I am particularly amazed by an aisle filled with all kinds of water ranging from sparkling to distilled to mineral.

Freakishly crazy amount of the different types of water. I can never understand the skepticism of people and water. I think I should really put this to a test one day.

What I cannot understand more is why would people pay RM19 bucks for a bottle of water - too much money aarh ?! Donate some to me please, thankiu.

Okay, nuff' blabbering. Will update soon on the er, loads of other stuff I'm suppose to blog on.

0 footprints:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top ♥ Random Scattered Memoirs. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.