Of sniffles and my last day (tomorrow!)

Lack of update recently because was crazy with World Cup during the weekends. It's like the only time where I get to watch the game and that also it was some lousy half arse game. What happened to all the good teams ?!

Anyway I've also caught the effing flu bug recently. I'm like totally downing on flu meds and today I've developed a cough ! TA-DAH, freaking awesome, FML. I went to work on Monday and found myself tearing the whole day.

-__-

Verance got a little worried and dragged me to the clinic which I totally said NO. I've had it with going to the doctor's. I've been there like 3 times already last month and this month.

So tomorrow is my last day at my current company.

I will miss this company definitely. I would have to say it provided me with a good platform to be someone good and if not - great. I definitely can't say enough 'thank yous' to show my pleasure of working with the company so far. I learned how to use Excel from scratch, haha (something which I am very proud of tyvm) and its all thanks to a very very patient manager :)

I think I'm quite blessed to be in this position so far - at least I can really from the bottom of my heart say that I do not hate my job! (Seriously, how many can really say this from the bottom of their hearts? )

But nevertheless tomorrow will be the last day before I embark on something new.

These 11 months have been filled with ups and downs, tears and cries, joy and laughter - this is definitely the memories I'll keep with me forever.

Thanks once again.

0 footprints:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top ♥ Random Scattered Memoirs. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.