Finally - one eff long weekend

I don't know when will the next long weekend will be again. I miss those times where I didn't need to cherish the weekend so much, seriously.

Well had a long long weekend so the usual suspects and I tried to catch up on everything we had to do. Managed to sleep in, catch a cute cliche movie - Letters to Juliet, watched all the finale of all the awesome series in the world (Vamp Diaries, Grey's, Gossip Girl and Nip/Tuck). I'm absolutelyfuckin sad that its the end of Nip/Tuck. It is the most disturbing yet entertaining drama I've ever watched ! I will forever miss the eff up Christian Troy! *sadddd* Now am so looking forward to Grey's - it fucken ended with a bang. Anyways, I'm excited about something else which I'll blog about if it happens soon enough ! :D

Went to support Joe in Klang Parade today for his body building championship. I have to say it was quite an eye opener. I've never seen so much of buff men all at once. It came to a point where I was a little creep-ed out. Haha. He got 3rd runner up though. We're all so very proud of him though.

It's Monday again tomorrow.

Monday, why are you so near the weekends.

Will update soon on my Pen Malaysia roadtrip soon enough I hope. Loads of updates to be doing and totally have to keep my resolution of keeping this blog alive.

Till then I need my sleep like now, wtf.

0 footprints:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top ♥ Random Scattered Memoirs. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.