Eh, I tweet now

Haha, totally been hyped up about the Twitter ! I'm at twitter.com/misshazelee.

I am so super twitting a lot now -__- - you can freaking update what you're doing every like 5 mins and nobody is gonna call you crazy. LOL.


Had no internet yesterday at the office so we went to Old Town and sip on some coffee to rush our submissions. Super duper hot day. Eeek.


Had instant noodles last night whilst staying late to rush my work (i hate instant noodles but i was too hungry to care !). Did you know instant noodles makes your hair fall ?! Why would you eat instant noodles?! Seriously. Anyway i heard a story once that apparently this guy went to UK or somewhere ate instant noodles for a week/month (can't remember) and then he died.

See,WTF ?
Oh well had fish porridge today instead. Was staying late to do work again. The pink color is beetroot by the way. Haha. Added loads of stuff into this one.

Anyway will be on replacement leave tomorrow and Friday to clear my leaves ! <3

One more tiny lil update - I've resigned as of last month from my current job and I will be joining a new company next week. *excited* :D

0 footprints:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top ♥ Random Scattered Memoirs. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.