My Water Moments

Anyhows the whole point of this entry is because Nuffnang is giving away 3 Sony TX5 to of course 3 lucky winners of the 'My Water Moments' contest. This reminded me about the fact also that I have not really blog about Redang. So this is like a super combo blog entry of the contest submission and my trip to Redang :p



I love the ocean, period.

If a person have to describe me in one word it would be - VAIN. I love taking pictures but unfortunately for me I don't own a camera. So last year when the boyfriend and I went on our getaway to Redang Island I had to borrow Lis's camera.


Her camera was a life savior ! I can't imagine going to the island and not taking any pictures. First of all it would be uber sad and second of all the bf and I would have no photo memoirs over there. These are the moments where I'll actually like to be able to look at again in passing years.

But then again - I can't be borrowing her camera for all my trips ! :(
(actually I did when I went to Cambodia as well)

One thing I'd like to digress upon is that if you've ever been to Redang you'll know how breathtakingly beautiful the corals and the little fishes can be. I remember the tour guide took us out and we went to see these tiny little creatures called the 'Christmas Trees' .. which obviously I had no photos of. But it looks something like this ; (I googled this, haha)

Touch em' and they go back into their habitats. Uber cute ! :D


This is about the closest photo I have of us with the sea taken with Lis's camera by someone else which was on the boat.

Now take a look at this lovely little thing..



The new CyberShot TX5 proves to be almost indestructible as it is water-proof, temperature-proof, dust-proof and shock-proof. See, now don't have to worry about dropping the camera into a bucket filled with ice liao..


This is a picture of me waking up to the Redang sunrise - its a good picture.
But sometimes good just isn't perfect. If only Lis's camera had the Sony TX5 Handheld Twilight Mode - I think the picture would make a big difference. It could have been a perfect picture.


The view was awesome.

And then I tried to take the picture at a different angle just to see if I could have fit the whole view into one shot. Obviously - that didn't work.

The wonders of Intelligent Sweep Panorama can help to create panoramic landscape shots of whatever views or scene you want to fit into one picture. I think this feature would be great for functions & parties as well (as it recognizes faces&subject) as one will be able to take a whole group of people chatting away & smiling together in a picture. Great moments like these will put a smile on anyone's face when looking back.

Anti Motion Blur mode will definitely help for those shaky pictures which I take - NOT MY FAULT LEH, MY HAND SMALL so hard to hold the camera. Oh, thank goodness the Sony TX5 is the 'World's Slimmest Water-Proof Camera' and since it is shock-proof as well so even if I ter-drop it its safe to say that the camera won't die on me.

Blurry image of us. My hands are small, period. Also imagine if you realise that the photo taken was blur then you'll have to take it again which cause more frustration hence the angry looking boyfriend. Anti blur motion mode not only helps you take a clearer picture but prevents the boyfriend from getting angry after 1000000000x tries at attempting an awesome picture :p *hidden technology, don't play play*

Compact cameras = good to bring out = good to camwhore anywhere - Almost every girl's best friend.

Anyway my main point is I really need a camera.

I don't think there is any other point and the fact that random series of ideas seem to put this post to a perfect conclusion - I really could do better with a camera of my own especially all I'm using now is my E71's camera.

Oh and last but not least of my Water Moments ; I present to you our RM10/picture taken underwater in Redang.


Why would anyone wanna pay RM10 for a picture ?! What if I have 150 pictures ?!

Answer : I'll use that money to buy the new Sony TX5 - got 1RM change some more.

-___-

Okay thankiu bye wtf.

2 footprints:

Ken Wooi said...
June 15, 2010 at 11:40 PM

i got my underwater shots from redang too! but i got it for RM5/photo only.. hmm..

anyway, all the best =)

Miss Hazel ♥ said...
June 16, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Hey Ken,

Really ?! Where did you stay btw ? I stayed at Laguna :D

Nao, I'm so pissed cos there were a lot of pics taken of us but it was too exp we couldn't buy all :(

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top ♥ Random Scattered Memoirs. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.