East Coast in a nutshell

Had no time to update my eff blog. Big sighs.

Am now in Kuantan in a 'quite' awesome hotel - at least there's satelite tv oh, and free wifi. The downside is that the internet is so shitty my emails are like loading twice and apparently I have 11.4mb worth of emails coming in. WTF ?! I've only been gone since Thursday.

Travelled to the North yesterday - as in Ipoh, Penang & Alor Setar. I think I've almost got the whole of Peninsular M'sia covered since last weekend.

-__-

I am so effing tired - haven't got enough sleep and surviving on Starbucks only.

Forgot to bring my eff SE's phone charger and now that phone is dead. Thankiu I am so smart wtf.

As tiring as this whole travelling can get - one thing I know is that I'll be glad that this will be ironed out once and for all, er, hopefully.

Will be off to KT and KB tomorrow & then back to the home sweet home. I miss KL, I miss my city.

Being here in the East Coast reinforced the fact that I can and always only will be a city girl. There's like no effing buildings here and sometimes it scares me. Like really. As much as I try to be comfortable - I CANNOT LAH. All I can think of is the fucking noise, cars, traffic jams, sky scrapers, mamak and air pollution there is in the city where I live in. I know it sounds negative but in the midst of all those is where my comfort zone is. My little organized chaos in Subang is the best chaos I'll ever be in.



p/s : Do not ever attempt to drive on a creepy highway which has no lights with the empty petrol sign blaring at your face - it isn't the best feeling in the world, trust me. I've been there done that - last night on my way back from Alor Setar. FML. To calm the nerves - can always try singing to BSB. My manager and I did that, swear to God, it works.

pp/s : The lurking in my inbox has been lurked by another lurking news.

I MISS THE FUCKING BF HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN YONKS LOR, fml.


Okay so will update more when I get more shitty internet connection here.

0 footprints:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top ♥ Random Scattered Memoirs. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.