Radio Spottin' & a Quickie

Was driving back today from work when I heard the ad on the hyped up F Cup Cookie in Japan. I heard words like supple, apples and watermelon. It's just funny.

Also I heard this girl sobbing on the radio saying that she cheated on her husband with his best friend. (?) I totally didn't get why she needed to call in a radio station to vent her sadness. I'm not sure if its an episode of Fix-It or what.

Okay just being random and needed to update something on the blog before it goes all dusty again.

Been jackshit busy at work this week. I'm looking forward to the weekend again. -_-

Hmm, there's something lurking in my email inbox - i've still got no idea what to do with it.

Anyway will be going for dinner with Kev and Dennis tomorrow. The last time I've seen them was at the exam hall .. last year. Yes, it has been that long.

Seemed like only last month since we all graduated.

Now we're all proper working adults. *ahem*

Sigh i hate growing up.

p/s : I watched Aladdin today and heard the Sultan going "Praise Allah" -_-
pp/s : I felt even older when i watched that :(

I have problems growing up seriously.

0 footprints:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top ♥ Random Scattered Memoirs. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.