I stole some time

... to finally go hang out with the bf and catch a movie.

Watched 'The Losers' - entertaining&funny, period. Chris Evans rocks my socks.

Oh, and Adrian finally decides to call after the big break up with his girlfriend. Haven't seen him in yonks.

So now i'm back at my place, stoning. It's the freaking weekend gotta like prolong it as long as i can and tomorrow's gonna be Sunday AGAIN. And then it'll be Monday, AGAIN. I hate Mondays. Sigh, it's not even Monday yet and i'm wishing it'll be Friday already.

I can't believe that this coming July it'll be my one year work-niversary. Time really vanishes.

I've been thinking about going back to Uni to continue my Masters. Still very indecisive over that matter.

Okay i'm rambling.

0 footprints:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top ♥ Random Scattered Memoirs. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.